Fatherhood is a wholesome responsibility bestowed by God who gives the ability. I bless the Lord for all fathers, and pray open heavens blessings over you all in Jesus name. Please enjoy these interesting jokes from a friend and high school classmate – John Nwachukwu as we reflect on fatherhood.
“If Men Got Pregnant”
1. Morning sickness would rank as the nation’s number one health problem.
2. Maternity leave would last for two years with full pay.
3. Children will be in the hospital until toilet trained.
4. Natural childbirth would become obsolete.
5. All methods of birth control would become 100% effective.
6. Men would be eager to talk about commitment.
7. There would be a cure for stretch marks.
8. They would serve beer instead of coffee at antenatal classes.
9. Men would not think twins were so cute.
10. Sons would have to come home from dates by 9 pm.
Encouragement and blessings for fathers
As fathers, let us not forget our godly ordained roles among many others as summarized below:
- Priesthood – As head of the family, God ordained us to be priests in our homes. Sadly, many shy from this responsibility today. Things will never be right until we return to the order of creation as designed for humanity by God.
- Provision – Fathers are to be providers in the home. Society has changed and this is a shared role in many homes. As fathers, we are to see ensure that our family members are adequately taken care of by providing the needed resources. A man who fails to do that is worse than an infidel (1 Timothy 5:8)
- Protection – A woman feels secured in the security of her husband. An insecure man exposes himself and his home to danger. Security in the love and protection that God provides not only protects us but also our family members. It is our responsibility to ensure that our family members are safe with God’s help.
My prayers for you today are that your children will honor you and will always make you glad according to Proverbs 10:1.
I pray that you be blessed man with every blessing physical and spiritual; and that you will leave blessings for your children to inherit as recorded in Proverbs 13:22.
Your children will be wise, they will turn out well, and you will rejoice greatly in them according to Proverbs 23:24.
I pray the Lord make you a man of wisdom. I declare long life, good health, sound mind, riches, honor and peace unto you according to Proverbs 3: 13-18.
A good husband honors his wife; I pray your prayers and good desires be granted according to 1Peter 3:7. As a good father, I pray that you will not provoke your children but train them in the ways of the Lord as recorded in Colossians 3:21 and Proverbs 22:6. Your children will obey you; they will not be rebellious in Jesus name Ephesians 6:1.
I declare it unto you this day that in the name of Jesus you will not bury your children according to Exodus 23:26 and Isaiah 65:20.
Finally, I declare you a joyous man forever because you will always hear and see your children walking in the truth in Jesus name, amen and amen.
Happy Father’s Day!
Join us for REVIVAL this week from June 23 – 25, 2021 @ 7pm!!!