|Total Service Calls for the Week||312|
|Assist Other Agency/Citizens||5|
Significant Calls of the Week: 2/6-12/2022
- Mansfield Cardinal Road – Protective Custody … Officers responded to a welfare check. Officers made contact with a person who had visible self-inflicted injuries. EMS assisted in transporting the subject to a local hospital for emergency detention.
- Municipal Drive – Found Property … Officer made contact with the complainant who found a wallet. Dispatch was unable to make contact with the owner of the wallet. Officers took possession of the item and entered it into the property room for safekeeping.
- McLelland Court – Burglary … Officer took an offense report for a stolen ladder. The construction manager at the location advised no one was given consent to enter the building and take any property.
- Tealpond Drive – Theft … Officer made contact with the complainant who reported vehicle theft.
- W. Kennedale Parkway – Criminal Trespass Warning … Officer issued a Criminal Trespass Warning for a subject panhandling at the request of the manager. Subject left location without incident.
- Municipal Drive – Indecency w/Child … Officer took an offense report for Indecency with a Child.
- Leanne Court – Fraud … An offense report was filed for Fraudulent Use or Possession of Identifying Information.
- W Kennedale Parkway – Fraud … Officer met with the complainant regarding a forgery report. The complainant advised that the suspect intentionally possessed and passed counterfeit money for services. The bills were secured into Property for safekeeping.
- Wildcat Way – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia … Officer took a report for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Municipal Drive – Assault … Officer took offense report for Assault Causing Bodily Injury.
- Dick Price Road – Possession of Controlled Substance … Officer made contact with a subject who was in possession of an illegal controlled substance. The subject was arrested and transported to jail without incident.
|Total Service Calls for the Week||371|
|Assist Other Agency/Citizens||10|
Significant Calls of the Week: 2/13-19/2022
- Kennedale Sublett Road – Vehicle Crash … Officer responded to a motor vehicle crash involving three vehicles. No injuries were reported.
- Katie Circle – Criminal Mischief … Officer took an offense report for damaged city property possibly caused by reckless driving or drag racing.
- Sunrise Drive – Criminal Trespass … Officer issued a criminal trespass warning for an individual per the home owner’s request. The subject left the area without incident.
- E. Kennedale Parkway – Criminal Mischief … Officer took an offense report for damages made to the complainant’s fence. The complainant also advised that the subject left identifying information at the location.
- Kennedale Parkway – Assist other Agency … Officer responded to assist Mansfield PD with a hit and run crash. A vehicle was suspected of striking a pole. One injury was reported.
- Municipal Drive – Warrant Service … Officer made contact with a subject who had an active warrant. The warrant was confirmed and the subject was transported to jail without incident.
- S. New Hope Road – Burglary of Motor Vehicle … Officer was dispatched to a burglary of a motor vehicle. Complainant advised their vehicle was rummaged through and a wallet was taken. Offense report filed.
- N Dick Price Road – Warrant Service & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia … Officers made contact with a subject with an active warrant. The subject was taken into custody and issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia.
NOTE: The above items are based on police reports. They do not include calls for which no report was written, and some of these offenses — after further investigation — may be deemed unfounded. Therefore, this data should not be viewed as or used to calculate official statistics.