83.7 F
Thursday, September 21, 2023


Related Articles

Kennedale ISD is pleased to announce three different ways you can apply for Free/Reduced Priced Meals.? You can apply online!? The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE and AVAILABLE anytime beginning August 1, 2013.? You can print an application off the Kennedale Website.? Both ways are on the www.kennedaleisd.net or you can pick up an application from your campus.? Only one application is required to be completed per household.? Include on the application all students, household members and income.? Due to high volume at this time of year processing of applications may take up to 10 operating days to process.? Until processing is complete the Parent or Guardian is responsible for supplying funds for the student meal. ?You will be notified of benefits by mail after processing is {{more}} complete.? Prepayment for student meal accounts is available ONLINE!? Prepay using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover.? You can also sign up here for low balance notifications and view purchases.? Visit www.myschoolbucks.com for further information.? Note:? There is a $1.95 flat fee per payment transaction.? Check the FAQ page on the website.? If you have any questions or need help, call 817-563-8016.
Nondiscrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identify, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual?s income is derived from any public assistance program or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter contain all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [email protected]. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


Kennedale ISD se complace en anunciar tres maneras diferentes que usted puede solicitar comida gratis. Usted puede solicitar en l?nea! El proceso es seguro, seguro, privado y disponible en cualquier momento a partir del 1 agosto de 2013. Puede imprimir una solicitud de la p?gina web Kennedale. Ambas formas est?n en el www.kennedaleisd.net o puede recoger una solicitud de su campus. S?lo se requiere una solicitud para ser completado por hogar. Incluir en la aplicaci?n a todos los estudiantes, miembros de la familia e ingresos. Debido al alto volumen en esta ?poca del a?o el procesamiento de las solicitudes puede tardar hasta 10 d?as de operaci?n de proceso. Hasta que se complete el proceso del padre o tutor es responsable de suministrar fondos para la comida de los alumnos. Se le notificar? de los beneficios por correo despu?s de su transformaci?n se ha completado. Pago de cuentas alimentos de los estudiantes est? disponible en l?nea! Pago por adelantado usando su tarjeta Visa, MasterCard o Discover. Tambi?n puede registrarse aqu? para recibir notificaciones de saldo bajo y ver las compras. Visita www.myschoolbucks.com para m?s informaci?n. Nota: Hay una tarifa fija de $ 1.95 por transacci?n de pago. Visite la p?gina de preguntas frecuentes en el sitio web. Si usted tiene alguna pregunta o necesita ayuda, llame a 817-563-8016.

Declaraci?n de No-Discriminaci?n: Esto explica qu? hacer si usted cree que ha sido tratado injustamente. El Departamento de Agricultura de EE.UU. proh?be la discriminaci?n en contra de sus clientes, empleados y solicitantes de empleo sobre la base de raza, color, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, sexo, g?nero identificar, religi?n, represalias, y en su caso, las creencias pol?ticas, estado civil , estado familiar o parental, orientaci?n sexual, o la totalidad o parte de los ingresos de un individuo son derivados de cualquier programa de asistencia p?blica o informaci?n gen?tica protegida en el empleo o en cualquier programa o actividad realizada o financiada por el Departamento. (No todas las bases prohibidas se aplican a todos los programas y / o actividades de empleo.) Si usted desea presentar una reclamaci?n sobre el programa de derechos civiles de la discriminaci?n, complete el Formulario de Queja de Discriminaci?n Programa de USDA, que se encuentra en l?nea en http://www.ascr.usda .gov / complaint_filing_cust.html, o en cualquier oficina de USDA, o llame al (866) 632-9992 para solicitar el formulario. Tambi?n puede escribir una carta contener toda la informaci?n solicitada en el formulario. Env?e su formulario de queja o una carta a nosotros por correo al Departamento de Agricultura de EE.UU., Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410, por fax (202) 690-7442 o al correo electr?nico program.intake @ usda.gov. Las personas sordas, con problemas de audici?n o discapacidades del habla pueden comunicarse con el USDA a trav?s del Federal Relay Service al (800) 877-8339, o (800) 845-6136 (espa?ol). USDA es un proveedor y empleador.

More on this topic



Popular stories