|Total Service Calls for the Week 02/27/22||352|
|Assist Other Agency/Citizens||7|
Significant Calls of the Week:
- Harrison Drive – Assault … Offense report for Assault Impeding Breath/Circulation.
- N. Little School Road – Criminal Mischief … Offense report for Criminal Mischief.
- Woodlea Lane – Burglary … Offense report for Burglary of a Habitation.
- Coker Valley Drive – Criminal Mischief … Offense report for Criminal Mischief.
- N. Little School Road – Burglary … Burglary offense.
- W. Kennedale Parkway – Hit and Run … Hit and run crash report.
- N Little School Road – Burglary … Burglary offense.
- Municipal Drive – Burglary … Burglary offense.
- Bowman Springs Road – Recovered Property … Recovered vehicle reported stolen by another police agency.
- Collett-Sublett Road – DWI … Officer made an arrest for DWI resulting from a traffic stop.
|Total Service Calls for the Week 03/06/22||357|
|Assist Other Agency/Citizens||1|
Significant Calls of the Week:
- E. Kennedale Parkway – Warrant Service … The officer arrested a subject with an active warrant for their arrest.
- N Little School Road – DWI … Officer made an arrest for DWI after conducting a traffic stop.
- Wildcat Way – Hit and Run … Report of hit and run crash.
- W. Kennedale Parkway – UUMV and Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon … An officer observed a metal license plate behind a paper tag. The vehicle was discovered to have been stolen from another city. The driver was charged with Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle and Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon.
- W. Kennedale Parkway- Fail to Render Aid … A pedestrian was struck by a moving vehicle that fled and did not stop to render aid. The victim was transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
- Leanne Court – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia … Officers were dispatched to a reckless driver. Officers made contact with a possible suspect sitting in a parked car and detected the strong odor of marijuana. After conducting an investigation, the suspect was issued a citation for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- W. Kennedale Parkway – Criminal Trespass Warning … An officer issued a criminal trespass warning for the subject who refused to leave the location at the request of the property manager. The subject left the business without incident.
- N. Little School Road – Burglary … Offense report for Burglary.
- Wildcat Way – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia … Drug paraphernalia was located on the property- the case referred to the city court.
- Wildcat Way – Found Property … The officer filed an information report for a vape device found at the location.
- Corry A. Edwards Drive – Animal Bite … A complainant advised they were bitten by a dog. The report was forwarded to Animal Control for further investigation.
NOTE: The above items are based on police reports. They do not include calls for which no report was written, and some of these offenses — after further investigation — may be deemed unfounded. Therefore, this data should not be viewed as or used to calculate official statistics.